Your heater is built to last a long time with regular professional maintenance—however, as your system begins to age, you may find that the time between maintenance services is too long.
That’s where a tune-up comes in.
Our 10-Point Tune-Up
- Inspect the burner
- Pilot and gas pressure evaluation
- Check the blower
- Carbon monoxide test
- Inspect the air filter
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Tighten electrical connections
- Inspect all safety features
- Look for signs of damage or wear
- Test the system’s start-up cycle
Why Invest in a Furnace Tune-Up?
- Improve efficiency and reduced energy bills
- Improved home safety
- Regular service maintains the manufacturer’s warranty
- Early detection fixes minor problems before they become major issues
- Extended life of unit
Schedule your furnace tune-up with us today! Call (503) 683-7077.