If your AC breaks down in the middle of a hot summer day, you need professional repair services – fast. Count on the experts of air conditioning repair in Portland, OR at Morrison Heating & Cooling to diagnose and resolve the problem quickly, effectively, and affordably.
Our quotations for repairs are presented to you upfront, giving you the assurance that there are no nasty surprises at the end. There are never hidden costs at Morrison Heating & Cooling – what we quote is what you pay. For high-quality AC repair in Portland, OR and the surrounding areas – including
Why Choose Morrison Heating & Cooling?
- Our work is backed by warranty. A warranty is always a benefit that cannot be ignored. We offer a 10-year warranty on all our parts and labor. This warranty is proof of our confidence in the service we provide to you.
- We only use high-quality parts. The parts we use to carry out repairs on your AC unit are guaranteed to be of the highest quality. Our Portland AC repair technicians only use reputable brands with a proven track record in the industry. We guarantee that the parts we repair will be durable and able to withstand hours and hours of use.
- We hire only the best team members. Our technicians and call center staff are friendly and efficient, making the experience with Morrison Heating & Cooling one that you want to repeat. Our technicians are qualified to carry out the tasks presented to them with confidence and professionalism. Our team is screened to ensure your safety and to give you peace of mind knowing you are safe in our hands.
- We are highly rated and trusted. Check out our reviews to see what people are saying about their experience with our Portland AC repair company!
Signs You Need AC Repair
Having your AC go out on a hot summer day is one of the worst things that can happen to you and your household. But, their are signs that you can look for in order to avoid your AC completely failing. Below you'll find a couple of signs to look for on when it's time to repair your unit.
- Warm Air -
If you notice that your home is blowing warm air throughout the your household, it could be a sign that your AC is in need of repairs. It could be anything from a thermostat that just needs to be adjusted to a possible compressor issue. Contact our expert Portland AC repair team for the help you need.
- Water Leaks -
If your AC is leaking out refrigerant it's most likely your AC will leave a puddle of water around the unit and it could leak into your home and cause damage. Leaks are a clear sign that your AC is in need of our expert AC repair in Portland, OR. Give us a call today!
We work tirelessly to improve the indoor comfort of our clients’ homes, offering cost-effective repairs, installations, and maintenance services.Learn More
Customers Love Us
We truly care about our customers. Hear what they have to say about working with us.Read Reviews
Schedule a Service
We strive to ensure that every customer is satisfied with our service. Contact us today to get started on your next project.Get in Touch
“Great service, on time, professional and very willing to answer any questions.”- Scott H.
“Did a very complete and careful job AND explained each and everything done.”- David J.
“Thank you for your quick response to our service call.”- Joni P.
There are a number of things that can go wrong in a residential or commercial air conditioning system, but with our comprehensive AC repair services, you don’t need to worry. When you call Morrison, we'll promptly send a technician who will perform a complete diagnosis of your system and get to work on the right solution.
If you encounter any of the following symptoms, don’t wait to contact us for air conditioning repair:
- Air conditioning won’t cool – If your air conditioning unit isn’t properly cooling when it should, or is taking too long to reach temperature, it may require repair. Your technician may need to add an appropriate type and amount of coolant, replace a burnt-out compressor, or change out a dirty air filter. Or, there may be a n issue with your evaporator coil or a faulty thermostat. Whatever the issue, we'll find it and fix it fast!
- Weak air conditioning airflow – As your AC system ages, it will start to blow slower. Failing to change the air filter on a regular basis can also cause the air conditioning unit to blow less when it is clogged. This can in turn damage the blower motor. If you change the filter and still experience airflow problems, one of our technicians can determine the cause and provide air conditioning repairs.
- Noisy air conditioner – Your heating and cooling system should be quiet. All AC systems produce a certain amount of sound, but it shouldn’t be excessive. A noisy AC system can mean many things. Sometimes a part is disconnected or loose. Bad motors also produce a loud noise. Our experts know how your unit should sound and can determine the source as well as provide air conditioning repairs.
Proudly Serving the Portland Metro Area
You will often find that a service provider will carry out a repair knowing full well that it won’t last. At Morrison Heating & Cooling, we tell it how it is. If it can be repaired in a manner that prolongs the life of your AC, we’ll do it. However, if we find that the repair is not worth the money you’re going to spend, we’ll tell you up front and offer you alternative replacement options that are more suitable. Either way, we’ll help you get that AC back up and running in no time.
If your AC unit is failing to keep your family cool, call the experts at Morrison Heating & Cooling.
Call today or contact us online to schedule AC repair in Portland, OR!